Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Monday


Rikki and myself a couple years ago.(Back when we lived in Chilliwack)





Rikki when she was a puppy, me and Shannon. ^

I would like to dedicate this paragraph to my dog Rikki. Who sadly, had to be put down on Monday (Feb. 9th) because she was in too much pain. (Her lungs were caving in).
Rikki is Irish Setter mixed with Golden Retriever, she was an intelligent dog who loved to visit with friends and family. Back when she was younger she loved to play fetch and go swimming.

I miss Rikki and I can't believe she's gone. I still get the dogs names mixed up and then when would say "Rikki", I just pause and think. Oh, right she's no longer here. :( It is really sad and I still haven't cried yet so it is just going to be building up inside until I let it out.


We got Rikki's ashes last week, so what we are going to do is spread them out at Pear Lake.










No comments: