Monday, February 9, 2009

Compare and Contrast

Well, a couple weeks ago I was watching Feathers by Coheed and Cambria. I was reading the comments and there was actually people arguing about who is better C. and C. or Slipknot.. I was just staring at the screen with my jaw open like how can these "dumb" people fight about stupid stuff like that.. Yea, they are totally different bands but there are both awesome in there on ways!! I love them both!! Slipknot is for when I want to dance crazzzy to it (usually when I'm in a bad mood I will rock out to it). Then for Coheed and Cambria, I just listen to it whenever I feel the urge!!
But for example, my mom really appreciates Coheed and Cambria and she only likes one song from Slipknot and that is danger - keep away (hahahah their slowest song!)

No comments: