Tuesday, June 10, 2008

In the big bad B.L. and P.G.

My Auntie that lives in Burns Lake well we were staying with her while we doing all the work. She has this dog and he is more like another child to her lol. And his name is Chevy I'm guessing he is Newfoundlander/German Shepperd/black lab or something, well his is the nicest dog and very playful, he is HUGE like pass my hip. A couple days ago (the last day that we were in Burns) I was playing with him and he had a soccer ball in his mouth and I wanted him to drop it but he wouldn't so I was like distracting him by lightly stepping on his foot and then he drops the ball and grabs my foot and he had his whole mouth around my shoe! Lol he wouldn't let go for a while. But it was a lot of fun playing with him! But he was so sad when mom and I left... :(

No comments: