Monday, June 16, 2008

Holy!! Grad was so much fun! I am so proud of every grad!! They made it! WHOOHOOO!! All the grads looked so good!!!! Like WOW! :)

Sam and Kyle slept over on Saturday and that was alot of fun! We started watching Hot Fuzz and that is the best movie! But i felt bad in the morning (i mean the afternoon) because tom and i slept in till 12 30 lol and Sam was up WAYYYY before that so she was visiting with the rents. Oops my bad! I didn't mean to sleep in that long but holy I was tired..
On Wednesday, I'm going camping with my family! I can't wait it is going to be a blast!! YAY! I loveeee camping... Then on Thursday, I'm gonna study my butt off and my Auntie her boyfriend and his 2 kids and my cousin are going to be coming that night! I'm excited but I told my cousin that I'm not getting up when they arrive (I'll be sleeping at the time..) Because my exam is the next day..woot.... Well at least it is only ONE! Lol.

No comments: